Get ACTIVE with a virtual fitness challenge you can do at home all while benefiting COVID-19 relief efforts.
As the world’s best golfers prepare for a return to golf in June, health and fitness is more important than ever. PGA TOUR Active is excited to inspire the best fans in sports and give back to communities in need.
- 15-day virtual fitness challenge (May 27-June 10);
- $5 entry fee to participate – of which 100 percent of proceeds will benefit PGA TOUR Charities for COVID-19 relief;
- Complimentary access to Openfit workouts for the duration of the challenge;
- Complete a minimum of five workouts during the challenge, and your donation will be matched by Openfit;
- Win prizes and rewards such as PGA TOUR Superstores gift cards, Golf Digest subscriptions, a year's supply of protein shakes and more!
- Earn 250 Go365 points
How to Get Your Go365 Points:
- Log into the go365 app.
- Click “Activities” > ”+” > “Athletic Event”
- Type: “Running/Walking”
- Distance: “Tier 1”
- Date: enter date completed
- Submit Photo Proof (send in “completion email” which will be sent by Openfit after the challenge)