A Healthy Workplace
In line with its mission to promote a safe and healthy workplace for its employees, the PGA TOUR will be establishing a smoke, vape and tobacco-free campus at our new Global Home.
This new policy will apply to all Global Home property (e.g. office buildings, atriums, parking lots (including inside cars), and outdoor areas). This includes the use of cigarettes, pipes, cigars, snuff or chewing tobacco, electronic nicotine delivery systems such as e-cigarettes, e-cigars, e-hookahs and e-pipes. This policy will also extend to visitors, vendors, and customers. While tobacco use is an individual choice, together we have the shared responsibility to ensure a healthy workplace for everyone.
For those of you who want to quit using tobacco or vaping products, we are pleased to share that we have numerous quit programs to help you and your dependents. Free coverage options also exist for employees and spouses not covered by PGA TOUR healthcare plans.
- Tools and support to help members quit cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vaping and tobacco;
- A personal, one-on-one Quit Coach® to help you create a customized quit plan;
- The Quit for Life mobile app, which offers 24/7 urge management support;
- Text2Quit℠ text messages for daily tips and encouragement;
- Quit medications – such as nicotine gum or patches – for no charge, based on eligibility.
- Telephonic Health Coaching for covered employees and spouses (unlimited calls);
- Earn 200 points for enrollment, 50 points per 3 sessions – up to 600 points/year.
Tobacco Free Florida
- Single and multi-session classes;
- Free nicotine replacement therapy, educational materials and follow up support.
For additional information about resources or questions about this policy, please contact the Talent & Culture department.