The PGA TOUR DTS Support team provides TOUR staff with a single point of contact for support of technology products and services. DTS Support provides hardware and software support for 1300+ end-users at over 30 locations. In addition to the TOUR's core values, we believe in and are committed to:
- Providing quality technology assistance through teamwork and a proactive approach to identifying and solving problems.
- Creating "Raving Fans" by exceeding expectations and pursuing excellence with every interaction.
- Constantly improving service while reducing expenses.
- Delivering timely, substantive communication to our customers.
- Meeting our commitments & deadlines
The PGA TOUR Implementation team is responsible for providing TOUR staff with a single point of contact for support of custom software and applications that are created and maintained by the I.S. Development team. The Implementation team works hand-in-hand with the Development team on all support issues and projects related to custom software developed by the TOUR.
The PGA Tour Information Systems department provides Office 365 training resources. This resource can be used to provide or enhance your knowledge on a host of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Skype for Business, and OneDrive.
Click here to access QuickHelp and log in with your Office 365 credentials.
Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM EST to 6:00 PM EST
- (800) 556-5400 x3540
- (904) 273-3540
** Staff members on-call after hours for emergency support.
Click here to view the IS password policies and reset links